Hey everyone! Its me again, and from the road this time! I hit up Barcelona Tuesday through Friday (staying with a friend who studied in Toledo with me, and is now doing research in Barca). These last couple weeks I have learned a lot about myself and I wouldn’t exchange the experience for anything in the world (even though it had its great times and its tough times)
The last few weeks I have learned that:
- I am, in no way, to the stage in my life yet where I am ready to surrender myself 100% for love or to a relationship.
- I need do be doing something to be happy.
- I need to be outside everyday, at least a little, to be happy.
- I don’t like being alone.
- Often times I am too serious.
- Traveling isn’t fun unless you have someone to share it with.
- Your heart and your head don’t always agree.
- Find something that makes your truly happy, because money is soon spent and gone. Money won’t keep you happy forever.
- I am fat, and I don’t like it.
- I miss having a structured life.
- I want a dog.
- I need quality “re-finding Shannon time” surrounded by people I love and people that have the same values.
- Ready for a quality Milwaukee summer.